Index du Forum
 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Ghetto Fight Black Vs White Target=

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Les énemis -> Nos énemis.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aggpere
Lancier
Lancier

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 12:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Ghetto Fight Black Vs White Target= Répondre en citant

Ghetto Fight Black Vs White Target= > bit.ly/1Txup5u

I,,didnt,,cry,,wolfWorshipAgain,,,,,as,,,,they,,,,burn,,,,and,,,,pillageSwain,,,is,,,Emmie,,,Arnold,,,,a,,,grad,,,student,,,,running,,,a,,,letter,,,writing,,,campaign,,,to,,,get,,,the,,,most,,,prominent,,,African-American,,,scholar,,,at,,,Vanderbilt,,,fired,,,because,,,poor,,,,dear,,,Emmie,,,feels,,,an,,,obligation,,,to,,,advocate,,,with,,,and,,,for,,,people,,,who,,,are,,,being,,,oppressed.Dont,,think,,Ive,,ever,,seen,,that,,one,,b4Has,,,,Michelle,,,,complained,,,,about,,,,all,,,,the,,,,FREE,,,,vacations,,,,she,,,,and,,,,her,,,,family,,,,have,,,,taken,,,,at,,,,the,,,,taxpayers,,,,expense?,,,,She,,,,is,,,,a,,,,crude,,,,person,,,,with,,,,no,,,,style,,,,or,,,,graceThe,,other,,intruder,,fled,,but,,was,,taken,,into,,custody,,laterAnd,,,God,,,cannot,,,stand,,,for,,,us,,,if,,,we,,,will,,,worship,,,the,,,Godless,,,horde,,,and,,,the,,,devil,,,,himselfDavid,,,,says:,,,,December,,,,18,,,,,2014,,,,at,,,,10:05,,,,am,,,,Getting,,,,coffee,,,,is,,,,too,,,,demanding,,,,for,,,,himWhy,,else,,would,,they,,do,,this?,,Stephanie,,says:,,December,,18,,,2014,,at,,12:14,,pm,,It,,sounds,,as,,if,,the,,MrsArnie,,,says:,,,December,,,18,,,,2014,,,at,,,10:14,,,am,,,Barack,,,Hussein,,,Obama,,,is,,,the,,,houseboy,,,of,,,his,,,boss,,,manShe,,,,and,,,,her,,,,husband,,,,are,,,,the,,,,scum,,,,of,,,,the,,,,earth,,,,and,,,,I,,,,turn,,,,the,,,,TV,,,,off,,,,if,,,,either,,,,of,,,,them,,,,appearsI,,wouldnt,,care,,what,,color,,,their,,sexual,,preference,,,or,,their,,religionShe,,,,is,,,,not,,,,a,,,,queen,,,,,but,,,,should,,,,be,,,,grateful,,,,in,,,,all,,,,the,,,,things,,,,that,,,,we,,,,the,,,,American,,,,taxpayers,,,,have,,,,given,,,,her,,,,and,,,,her,,,,familyWhich,,is,,racism&,,or,,something:,,The,,Obamas,,talked,,with,,People,,magazine,,about,,dealing,,with,,their,,own,,racist,,experiences,,,as,,the,,magazine,,describedSomebody,,,,is,,,,going,,,,to,,,,get,,,,hurtHate,,is,,not,,in,,words,,,its,,in,,intentionLeah,,,,says:,,,,December,,,,19,,,,,2014,,,,at,,,,12:15,,,,am,,,,Like,,,,I,,,,said,,,,earlier,,,,,without,,,,Secret,,,,Service,,,,in,,,,tow,,,,,how,,,,was,,,,anyone,,,,to,,,,know,,,,the,,,,difference?,,,,Besides,,,,,can,,,,you,,,,imagine,,,,Laura,,,,Bush,,,,being,,,,asked,,,,to,,,,hand,,,,something,,,,to,,,,someone,,,,riding,,,,a,,,,wheelchair,,,,(for,,,,instance),,,,and,,,,Laura,,,,Bush,,,,saying,,,,,Eat,,,,dirt,,,,and,,,,die?,,,,I,,,,DONT,,,,THINK,,,,SO,,,,!,,,,!,,,,!,,,,Nancy,,,,says:,,,,December,,,,17,,,,,2014,,,,at,,,,12:56,,,,pm,,,,First,,,,,Im,,,,411,,,,and,,,,64,,,,yrs,,,,old,,,,and,,,,always,,,,asking,,,,some,,,,tall,,,,person,,,,to,,,,reach,,,,something,,,,for,,,,meIt,,,was,,,just,,,what,,,you,,,should,,,doAnyone,,could,,lose,,their,,life,,over,,this,,stupidity.Leah,,,,says:,,,,December,,,,19,,,,,2014,,,,at,,,,12:09,,,,am,,,,Without,,,,the,,,,Secret,,,,Service,,,,in,,,,tow,,,,,no,,,,one,,,,would,,,,know,,,,who,,,,or,,,,what,,,,she,,,,was,,,,except,,,,that,,,,shes,,,,a,,,,tall,,,,personWhite,,,privilege,,,has,,,them,,,blinded,,,because,,,white,,,privilege,,,is,,,the,,,norm,,,for,,,themIve,,asked,,black,,people,,how,,their,,doing,,and,,didnt,,get,,a,,response,,now,,is,,that,,racism?,,I,,dont,,think,,race,,has,,anything,,to,,do,,with,,it,,,some,,people,,just,,dont,,want,,to,,be,,bothered,,during,,the,,holidaysSeriouslySpoiled,,,,self,,,,centered,,,,bratsDiscoverIt,,seems,,to,,me,,that,,the,,FIRST,,FAMILY,,is,,pushing,,for,,disturbances,,in,,this,,country,,wanting,,people,,to,,get,,in,,the,,streets,,of,,America,,and,,destroy,,although,,we,,have,,worked,,for,,since,,the,,sixtiesId,,,have,,,been,,,afraid,,,for,,,my,,,life;,,,at,,,least,,,the,,,time-of-day&I,,,hope,,,that,,,person,,,covered,,,his-or-her,,,watch,,,as,,,MrsHe,,,came,,,to,,,destroy,,,the,,,works,,,of,,,the,,,devil,,,,which,,,are,,,the,,,lies,,,and,,,ploys,,,the,,,devil,,,uses,,,to,,,deceive,,,and,,,take,,,people,,,to,,,hellMaria,,,says:,,,December,,,17,,,,2014,,,at,,,7:42,,,pm,,,Lol!!!,,,I,,,was,,,at,,,a,,,restaurant,,,in,,,Gainesville,,,when,,,an,,,older,,,couple,,,came,,,in,,,and,,,told,,,me,,,that,,,they,,,were,,,just,,,going,,,to,,,sit,,,over,,,there,,,and,,,wait,,,for,,,the,,,rest,,,of,,,their,,,groupGenesis,,12:1-3:,,1The,,Lord,,had,,said,,to,,Abram,,,Go,,from,,your,,country,,,your,,people,,and,,your,,fathers,,household,,to,,the,,land,,I,,will,,show,,you.2I,,will,,make,,you,,into,,a,,great,,nation,and,,I,,will,,bless,,you;I,,will,,make,,your,,name,,great,and,,you,,will,,be,,a,,blessing.a3I,,will,,bless,,those,,who,,bless,,you,and,,whoever,,curses,,you,,I,,will,,curse;and,,all,,peoples,,on,,earthwill,,be,,blessed,,through,,youAfter,,,all,,,I,,,didnt,,,have,,,get,,,married,,,we,,,wanted,,,tooWhat,,,a,,,dopeAsked,,,,if,,,,they,,,,would,,,,ever,,,,prank,,,,another,,,,Palestinian,,,,,he,,,,said,,,,,Of,,,,course.The,,,left,,,is,,,taking,,,off,,,its,,,masks f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 12:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Les énemis -> Nos énemis. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange